Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Pondering

As I was driving my kids to summer school this morning, I started thinking about everything that is going on in our home. Satan has definitely figured out how to get to us, and I know it's him because my oldest son hasn't been sitting through a church service in a long time, he ends up leaving a service for high blood sugar, or stomach hurting, or something. We seem to NEVER have any time to get in our Bible's everyday. That is Satan! Satan DOES NOT want us to hear the word of God. He does not want us to get closer to God. Satan will try his best to break up a family, and believe me when I say he is well on his way in my family.

I have handed it over to God. I have asked for help from our church like I always hear we should, and now I just have to trust that God does not want Satan to be doing this to us, and if we turn to God, and put HIM back in first position in our lives, HE will handle this for us.

I pray for healing for my family, I pray that my boys will seek God and put HIM first so that they can have a close relationship with HIM. I pray that God will show us all the error of our ways and help us to change the things that are ungodly in our lives. I pray that Stanley and I will recognize that this is Satan, and we WILL NOT let him steal our joy and our peace. I pray that we lead by example, and stop being busy for God and start being close to God. Please pray for these things as well. We need all the prayer we can get!

Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: