Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursday




  • I'm thankful to God above for equipping me with the ability to be a mom, a wife, and a student. Going to nursing school is not easy by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm thankful that God has led me, guided me, and stayed with me through this journey.
  • I'm thankful that I am a member of a great church that loves the Lord and each other.
  • I'm thankful for my health, and the health of the ones I love.
  • I'm thankful that JL and BL are our friends, and have tried so very hard to make their marriage work!
  • I'm thankful that another couple have decided to work things out and not let Satan split them up.
  • I'm thankful for a loving husband whom I absolutely adore.
  • And finally, I'm thankful for for every single day that God gives me on this earth with the people I love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you to be able to juggle those things and how wonderful for you to become a nurse one day!!

bp said...

WHat a nice praise to God!

Denise said...

Bless your thankful heart.