Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Can See The Light ...

... At the end of the tunnel, for this semester anyway! My last day of actual classes is May 2nd. That is also when my nursing 101 final is. My A & P 2 final is May 5th, and May 6th I have to go back to nursing class for a mandatory meeting, I am assuming it is to get us ready for nursing 202.

These next two and a half weeks are going to be hectic. Tomorrow I have an Acid/Base Balance quiz, Monday is a nursing test, Tuesday is my last lab exam for A & P 2, then we have the last bit of content for this semester in nursing. The 24th is a physical assessment competency, then the 25th is catheterization check-off, then the 29th is the catheterization competency, then the 30th is our last exam in nursing before the final. YES I'M STRESSED!

I am vowing to do nothing on the weekends from now until this semester is over, (except work-out). I am looking forward to summer vacation, do you blame me?

By the way, I've lost 8 pounds working out at the gym for the past three weeks. I am feeling better and stronger!

No comments: