Monday, November 12, 2007

Shocked & Confused

Yesterday we went to WKCTC for our first prayer walk there. We weren't welcomed at all. Shortly after arriving, a security officer approached us and we were told to leave. The security officer said he had been given specific instructions to have us leave if we showed up to pray. Can you believe that? Here we are in the Bible Belt and we can't pray in a public place.

It just goes to show what this world is coming to when your told you can't pray. I mean what does prayer hurt? I could understand if we were there to protest or be disruptive or cause trouble, but we were there to talk to God on behalf of the college.

It's ok though because I know God has a plan. He wouldn't have put this on my heart if he wasn't going to see it through. He is testing me, or maybe the college, I don't know, but I know HIS will be done, and I am just waiting to see what God does with this. It will be amazing I am sure!

1 comment:

Caroline Quince said...

That is horrible and in unjustice!