Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Busy-Busy-Busy

I have so much going on this week that I feel a bit overwhelmed. I have a final exam in my Art Class I can take tomorrow or Friday. An essay to write by Friday. A test in Psychology I can take from Sunday to Wednesday. A lab test Tuesday, and I was suppose to have an A&P test on Tuesday too, but apparently they are not supposed to schedule lab & lecture tests on the same day, so we have been told lecture will move to another day.

I am also trying to get REVIVE started at my college. So far I have been told that "This is a state school and therefore we cannot promote religious events" ... HOGWASH I tell ya, pure hogwash! I am not giving up though. My Nursing advisor (Dean of Nursing) seems to love the idea and is going to talk with the leaders of the school, so I still feel good about it.

Pray that Revive makes it to WKCTC! College students need prayer too!

No comments: