Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Great Weekend With God

I have been praising the Lord God Almighty all weekend long down at the Four Rivers Will Graham Celebration in Paducah, Ky. It has been an awesome, and amazing weekend. God was there, people got saved, and Christians were revived! Praise God for all that happened this weekend!

I was a counselor, but unfortunately didn't get to counsel anyone. I was willing though, and that is what really matters. I am still just in total awe of how God moved. There were amazing performances by Christian entertainers like; Nicole C. Mullen, Go Fish, Tree 63, Tait, and Steven Curtis Chapman. All of them were great and told the Good News with music.

I think I am becoming Bapticostal though ... I was dancing and had my hands held high praising the Lord with all that I had. I don't do that in church because I'm scared of what people might say (which I shouldn't do). I should never be scared to praise God even if it is in a Baptist Church.

If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal savior, I pray that you will before it's too late. Have a great, glorious, and blessed weekend.

No comments: