Friday, August 31, 2007

Prayer Request

My friend "JL" called me yesterday and told me that his wife's dad died. Please pray for my friend "BL" as she mourns the loss of her dad. Please pray for her whole family, her mom especially. It is hard to lose a dad, I know, but it's probably really hard to lose a husband.

As I opened my Bible this morning, I was led right to a passage I would like to share with you.

Ecclesiastes 7:1-3
A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth.
It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart. Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart.

Isn't it amazing how God can lead you to a passage that fits what you or someone else is going through?

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all of God's blessings and his mercy.

No comments: