Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Think I Got My Answer

Family issues have forced me to give my notice. I can't be working when I am obviously needed at home. God, family, and school are much more important than money anyway. Some people just aren't meant to have money, and I guess we are some of those people. That's fine with me I suppose, I just needed the money to fix my teeth, get mine and Tanner's glasses, pay around $5000 in medical bills, buy all the medication I'm supposed to be taking but can't afford, buy clothes for the entire family, and have a few dollars put away for emergencies ... I guess just enough money to pay bills, buy groceries and put gas in the car will have to do. If groceries and gas prices continue to rise then we are really out of luck.

I know, it sounds like I'm complaining, and I guess I am. It's just so frustrating.

2 comments:

AngelK said...

Cindy, I admire you for making this decision. I know how hard it is in nursing school. I just finished on 8/1 and am now waiting to take my state board next week. It does make for a tough time of it when you can't work, go to school, and keep everything going. Please always keep in mind that God will find a way for you no matter what the circumstance. I will be praying for you.

AngelK said...

Cindy, thank you for visiting my new blog. I hope that we can visit often and lift each other up. Please be in prayer for my state board test. I need it! Thank you! I have a scripture for you that I just found this morning. Isn't it funny how our Lord works. Take a minute to read Ephesians 3:14-19. Talk to you soon.