Friday, June 1, 2007

Please Pray For Me

Tomorrow morning I take the NLN exam to see if I can get into the nursing program. I have to be there bright and early and I have to work late tonight. Please pray that my brain will function properly and that I will score above the 50th percentile. My whole career is riding on this test.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for your love, for your mercy, and for Jesus. You have blessed me and my family in so many ways and I thank you and praise you for that. Lord please give me your strength as I take the NLN exam tomorrow. Help my thyroid and my brain function properly so that I will have no barriers while taking the test. I know with your strength I can do anything and I will succeed. Please forgive all my sins and failures, In Jesus' name Amen.

No comments: