Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm Feeling Good

God has given me his strength and sent others to motivate me and now I'm feeling really good. Yesterday I walked five miles ... yes I said 5! It was hard, but just knowing that I have walked 11 miles last week makes me feel good about myself. God gave me this body to take care of and use for his glory, and I plan on doing just that. I don't know how long it will take to lose weight walking 5 miles a day, but I am going to stick it out and weight for the wonderful results;)

Thank you Lord for giving me your strength in times of weakness, thank you for sending good people to motivate and encourage me, and thank you for all your love and the blessings you give me each and everyday. I pray that while I walk, I will use that time to pray and get closer to you, and that you will minister to me during that time. Forgive me for all my weaknesses and failures, in Jesus' name, Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!!!

Cindy said...

Thanks MW!