Friday, May 18, 2007

Why Is It ... ?

That when your life seems on track, you know your living for God, your doing what God wants you to do, that Satan can step in and steal all of your joy? You expect Satan when your doing wrong, but when your doing right, you tend to blow him off like he’s nothing, and then SMACK, there he is.

I keep telling myself that good always wins over evil. I know that God has a blessing for me on the other side of this trying time. I’m just trying not to miss the lesson here. God please let me learn the lesson. Amen!

I do have to praise God for all the godly people he has put in our life. It is a true blessing to be surrounded by loving Christian people who truly care about us and our spiritual needs. I thank God for all he does and I know that everything I do, he has given me the strength to do it. Philippians 4:13

It amazes me how much our lives have changed since rededicating our lives to Christ a year and a half ago. If you think God can’t use you, your so wrong … he can use you if you let him.

Thank you God for all you have done in our lives. Thank you for your love and mercy. Please forgive us for all the bad and help us turn them to good. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen!

No comments: