Monday, May 28, 2007

What If ...?

We had a meeting about my diabetic son yesterday and it really got me to thinking. What if junk food and sugary foods were obsolete? Wouldn't the world be so much healthier? It wouldn't change my son's disease, but it would sure help his blood sugar if he couldn't eat all that junk.

The school my kids attend have smartened up, they have taken vending machines and sodas out of the school and replaced them with juice, and healthy snacks. Think of how that would change people if everybody did that. There would be less obesity and diabetes and less heart disease and stroke.

I'm sure God would be pleased too because we are to take care of the temple (our bodies) and eating all that junk is not taking care of the temple, it is corrupting it and causing disease. What do you think?

No comments: